Click your back button to continue registration
The Warrington Lions Club is hosting a Quizzo-style team trivia fundraiser on Friday, November 3, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. at the Ben Wilson Senior Activity Center. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. Proceeds benefit the charitable activities of the Lions, including grants to local charities and support for Lions Pride Park.
Teams of up to eight people can register online for the event at www.warringtonlions.org. Costs are $20 per person in advance or $25 per person at the door.
Quizzo is a live game with multiple rounds of trivia in various categories. Teams compete against one another to answer the most questions correctly. The winning team will receive a cash prize of $400; other prizes will recognize the most creative team theme and the winners of some individual competitions.
How it Works:
Participants register in teams of up to eight people. (Teams of 1-8 players will be accepted.)
There will be at least eight rounds of trivia, each round featuring questions from a different category, such as movies, television, sports, pop culture, and history. For each round, teams will have a set amount of time to decide on their answers. Teams get one point for each correct answer in normal rounds. Sometimes questions may be worth more.
- The Quizmaster is responsible for asking questions and tallying up points.
- At no time may participants use a cell phone or other device to look up the answers to the trivia questions.
- Teams may purchase up to ten “mulligans” that they can use in place of an answer they don’t know. Only one mulligan can be used in each round.
- The team with the most points at the end wins!
- Decorate your table and dress up as a team for the chance to win the “best theme” prize.
- Water, coffee, and tea will be provided. Teams may bring their own food and alcoholic beverages.
- Players must be 21 years of age or older since alcohol will be present.
- Registering your team and at least one member in advance is required.
- If you’re still filling out your team by the night of the event, those individuals may register and pay at the door.