Saturday, December 11
Amateur and professional bakers are invited to enter samples of their favorite holiday cookie recipe to compete for blue ribbons. Event attendees will sample up to 40 types of cookies and can buy chances to win their favorite varieties. Proceeds will benefit local charities, including Lions Pride Park.
Date: Saturday, December 11; Rain, Snow or Shine
Location: Benjamin H. Wilson Senior Center, 580 Delmont Ave, Warminster, PA 18974
Time: 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Contest Registration Fee for Bakers: $25 [Register online]
Admission Fee for Tasters: $10 for adults; $5 for accompanied children (12 and under) [Register online]
Information for Bakers
- Bakers must Register online by December 3, 2021 (Fee: $25).
- Bakers should read the contest rules before registering.
- Bakers must bake and bring a minimum of four dozen of one type of cookie.
- Bakers must wear a mask and gloves while handling cookies.
- Judges will evaluate cookies and hand out first-, second-, and third-place ribbons in each of the following categories:
- Best tasting cookie
- Best cookie name
- Best cookie presentation
Information for Tasters
- Tasters are encouraged to Register online in advance (Fee: $10 per person; $5 for children 12 and under).
- Tickets will be sold at the door if space is available.
- Tasters will have the opportunity to provide feedback to the judges.